Pancakes and chicken? Oh yeah! A corny story about the chicken, the pig and the banana.
add to shopping list Ingredients
3-4 chicken breast fillets
breadcrumbs (I like to use rye)
salt, black pepper, herb salt
about 175 g of canned corn
½ dl flour
a handful of chopped chive
3 table spoons of butter
Preheat oven to 175°c.
1. Coat the chicken fillets in flour, then dip them in beaten egg, then coat them in a mix of breadcrumbs, salt and pepper
2. Grease an oven-proof dish, put chicken in it and pop it in the oven for about 15 min.
3. Peel bananas and cut them in half and while you're at it, cut the tomatoes in half and cut the bacon into chunks too
4. Take chicken out of oven, spread tomatoes, bacon and bananas on top
5. Sprinkle some herb salt and bread crumbs on top of everything and put the whole thing in the oven for another 15 minutes
While you're waiting for the chicken to cook, you can make the corn pancakes:
1. Drain corn
2. Add a generous pinch of salt to the flour
3. Add the eggs to the flour and mix until smooth
4. Gently add the chopped chive and corn into the batter
5. Melt a bit of butter on a small pan, pour out some batter, and fry on both sides until pretty and golden
Eat & enjoy!
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!