A delightful east meets west appetizer.
1 cup grams baby asparagus (cut in half)
10 - 12 slices beef in sukiyaki cut (you can ask the meat shop for some loin have it sliced thinly)
3 tbsp light soy sauce
1-2 tbsp sesame oil
1 large clove of minced garlic
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1/3 to 1/2 tsp sugar (sweetneess depends on you)
toasted sesame seeds
Salt And Pepper
apanese chili powder (optional)
* Rinse the asparagus then cut in half. Remove the hard parts.
* Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Marinade the beef for at least 10 minutes.
* Wrap the beef around each three baby asparagus. Secure with a toothpick.
* Put a little sesame oil in pan, then cook both sides of the asparagus wraps for 3-5 minutes. The asparagus should not be too soggy.
* Put in a plate, remove the toothpick. Drizzle with a little bit of sesame oil, and sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds and japanese chili powder.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!