Great way to create a full meal out of some simple ingredients. Asparagus works so well with prawns and garlic!
add to shopping list Ingredients
20 stalks of asparagus, skinned at the stems and cut into sections
15 medium prawns, shelled and deveined (more prawns if you like)
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a pot, boil water, add salt and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
2. Blanch asparagus.
3. Set aside.
4. In a wok, sauté garlic till fragrant.
5. Add in the prawns and stir fry till cooked.
6. Add oyster sauce for tasting.
7. Dish and place with asparagus.
- I did not add seasonings for asparagus as salt was added when I blanched them but if you want to, you can sprinkle 1 pinch of salt.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!