Recipe was conjured when I had an excess of bananas rapidly detoriating in colour. Mind you,it's actually better when they're really ripe because it'll make the banana bread extra sweeettt!! Enjoy
2 ½ cups of organic self raising flour
½ cup sugar
½ cup honey
1 cup milk
2 eggs lightly beaten
2 ripe bananas mashed
1 cup shredded coconut
½ cup of crushed walnuts
1 cup rolled oats
EXTRA: rolled oats & Walnuts to sprinkle on top
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. In a bowl mix eggs, sugar, honey, bananas, milk.
3. Then add in flour, coconut, rolled oats and walnuts and fold with large spoon. Do not over do it.
4. Butter loaf tin and pour mixture in. Sprinkle rolled oats and walnuts on top.
5. Place in oven for approx 45 mins or test by poking a knife in the middle and if knife comes out dry then it’s done.
Slice it up warm/cold or even toast it and spread a generous amount of butter/margarine and enjoy with a good cup of tea.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!