I *love* banana pancakes! This breakfast dish is made even better by being served alongside bacon and maple syrup. Absolutely decedent!
add to shopping list Ingredients
Lots of crispy Bacon
For the Pancakes
3 cups of Plain Flour
3 cups of Milk
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Bean Paste
2 mashed large Cavendish Bananas
Pinch of Salt
1. Simply whisk all the pancake ingredients together. It's that easy.
2. Butter your fry pan or flat grill on a medium to high heat.
3. Place a big dollop of the pancake batter in the pan.
4. Cook until golden on one side and bubbly on the top side. Then flip.
5. Cook for a minute or so longer and your done.
6. Once all the pancakes are cooked assemble the crispy bacon on the top of them and pour on the Maple Syrup goodness.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!