From the East Brother Light Station in Richmond, CA
1. Melt chocolate slowly in a double boiler over low heat
2. Whip the egg whites with a dash of salt until they form firm peaks
3. Stir sugar and egg yolks until color changes to light orange and add the melted chocolate
4. Carefully add small amounts of the egg whites to the chocolate mixture, folding them in lightly, not stirring or beating
5. Pour into individual bowls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with a cookie or fresh berries
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!