This recipe is for just one glass. If you like it, you can prepare a larger amount by increasing all ingredients accordingly.
"Caipirinha" is Brazil's national drink. Nowadays you can find "caipirinha" at many hip bars.
2 tablespoons of (white) sugar
1 shot of sugar cane spirits
4 ice cubes
1. Wash the lime.
2. Cut the lime in four parts.
3. Put the lime in a glass.
4. Add two tablespoons of sugar.
5. Crush the lime with the sugar well.
6. Add a shot of sugar cane spirits.
7. Add four ice cubes.
- Brazilian sugar cane spirits like "Pitu", "51", etc. can be easily found in Brazilian supermarkets and in deli shops.
- If you can't find Brazilian sugar cane spirits, you can replace it with Vodka. If you use Vodka, it's called "caipirosca" or "caipirinha de vodca" and the taste is different.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!