This is the best cheesecake recipe you will ever have. It is also the easiest recipe and so versatile! You can make all different kinds of cheesecakes just by adding to this recipe.
2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
1 TB Sugar
3 oz. packages cream cheese
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 can Cherry Topping
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter, press into buttered 9 inch spring form pan to form crust on bottom and sides.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and beat well.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. Add vanilla, nutmeg and lemon rind to taste. Pour filling into crust.
4. Bake at 350F for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
For this cheesecake I bought a can of cherry topping and just added whipped cream to the sides. The good thing about cheesecake is that you can top it anyway you like or leave it plain, it\'s still delicious!
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!