These truffles are really very easy and great for parties. Wrap them up for an inexpensive gift.
add to shopping list Ingredients
180g Confectioner's Sugar aka Icing Sugar
60g Cream Cheese (I use Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
100g Unsweetened Chocolate
Cocoa Powder for rolling
1. Mix cream cheese and sugar together.
2. Melt Chocolate using double boil method.
3. Add to the cream cheese and sugar.
4. Mix well.
5. Scoop some mixture and roll into balls.
6. Refrigerate for an hour to harden.
7. Pour some cocoa powder on a plate.
8. Place chocolate balls on the powder.
9. Roll to coat evenly.
10. Pop one in your mouth now and enjoy. *wink*
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!