- My crepe is dark brown because I used chocolate milk instead of regular milk.
- Make sure you don't put too much mixture otherwise your crepe will be too thick.
add to shopping list Ingredients
60g Top Flour, shifted
20g Powder Sugar
10g Butter, melted
1 Banana or any other fruits, sliced
1 scoop Ice Cream
1. Whisk all ingredients except banana and ice cream till well mixed.
2. Oil the frying pan with little butter.
3. Pour some mixture to the pan and swirl it to cover the whole pan.
4. Cook for about 1 minute then turn over to cook for another 1/2 minute.
7. Add banana and ice cream.
8. Serve with or without sauce.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!