Scones are so easy to make but delicious. Serve with tea.
1/2 cup thawed cranberries
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
2 large eggs
5 tablespoons cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Stir together cranberries and 2 tbsp sugar in small bowl.
2. Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
3. Cut butter into large bowl.
4. Mix eggs, cream, and vanilla in separate bowl and add to large bow.
5. Knead in cranberries gently.
6. Pat into disk about 1" thick and slice into 8 wedges.
7. Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes (15 minutes convection).
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!