salad cucumber/ssour cream or Crème fraîchefresh dill (okay, you can also take dried dill)saltolive oil
This is the best cucumber salad in the world and it is also the easiest. At least that is what I believe.
- peel and slice the cucumber/s with a mandolin or any other vegetable slicer and put into a bowl
- finely chop the dill and add to the cucumber
- add a generous serving of sour cream
- mix well and season with salt
- splash some olive oil on top
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!