chicken breast cut into bite-size piecescornstarchcanola oilchili-garlic saucehoisin sauceleftover brown riceegg
1. Coat chicken breast bites with cornstarch.
2. Deep fry in canola oil until golden and crisp. Set aside.
3. Drain the oils from the wok and add some chili-garlic sauce and the same amount of hoisin sauce.
4. Quickly toss the chicken pieces with the sauce and set aside, leaving some of the sauce in the wok.
5. Immediately add some leftover rice (brown, in my case) and heat up thoroughly. Stir well.
6. Make a well in the middle and scramble an egg. Once the egg is done, mix with the rice.
7. Serve chicken bites on top of the fried rice as a rice bowl dish.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!