This is a nice unique burger with a wonderful smoky taste.
add to shopping list Ingredients
3/4lb lean ground beef
- pinch of ground mint leaves
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine
- dash of olive oil
- handful of wood chips (hickory/mesquite/apple/etc)
- combine everything except wood chips in a bowl and mix by hand
- mix ingredients, shape burgers
- put wood chips in a smoke box or homemade smoke box (aluminum foil pouch) in bbq, wait until smoldering starts
- cook burgers until done, enjoy!
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!