add to shopping list Ingredients
2 small tortillas
1/4 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
chopped green onion
diced green pepper
nonstick cooking spray or oil
1. Get that pan piping hot.
2. Spray the pan with cooking spray. Set one tortilla in the pan. Set half the cheese and diced green peppers on it. Set the rest of the cheese on top and cover with the other tortilla.
3. Push the tortilla down with your spatula. When the bottom of the tortilla is brown and crispy, carefully flip the tortilla.
4. When the other side is crispy and everything in between is nice and gooey, take it out of the pan and onto a cutting board to cool.
5. When the Quesadilla is cooled, cut into four pieces with a large sharp knife. You should hear the crispyness of the quesadilla.
6. Mix a tablespoon of sour cream and chopped green onions together for dipping.
**You can add whatever veggies you like!
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!