add to shopping list Ingredients
2 egg whites1 dash of salt150g sugar150g almonds, grated5 teaspoons instant espresso4 tablespoons hazel nuts, choppeda lacing amaretti sirup
So these little Espresso Amarettis are amazing with a cup of coffee! (YES!! You HAVE to drink a cup of coffee with these!!) So.. it's very easy and veeery quick to make them! So bake and try with some milk froth of a Latte Machiatto! *yummiiii* (ya ya.. I know.. i'm a coffee addicted)
- Preheat your oven to 150°C.
- Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
- Add the sugar slowly during beating.
- Fold in the almonds and the espresso.
- Put the mixture to a pastry bag and spatter globes to a baking tin with a diametre of 2 cm.
- Spread with the hazel nuts.
- Bake for 20min. Cool down. Best before 2-3 weeks in a can.
- So.. again.. please enjoy them with a good Latte Macchiatto and dip into the milk frooth! You will LOVE it. :-)
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!