Who doesn't love bruschetta? This is a simple recipe using tomato and a few extra ingredients, including mint, to create a really tasty appetizer.
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic, mashed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup basil leaves, chopped
- Few mint leaves, chopped
1. Cut 3 tomatoes in half, place on baking tray and drizzle with a bit of olive oil and salt/pepper. Roast 20 mins.
2. Remove and cut out seeds/juice then chop. Put in bowl and add the 4th tomato chopped fresh.
3. Add extra virgin olive oil, garlic, basil and mint. Marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
4. Serve on hot bread and top with salt/pepper Parmesan cheese.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!