add to shopping list Ingredients
350 g green asparagus1 egg1 cup of milk2 cups of vegetable stock1 tablespoon sour creamsalt and pepper
This soup is very easy to make and the green asparagus can be replaced by white one without any problem.
- wash the asparagus and cut off the wooden bits of the end
- cut the asparagus into 3 cm pieces
- put the vegetable stock together with the asparagus in a pot to the boil
- once the asparagus is soft take out the heads and put them to the side
- blend the asparagus in the pot with a hand blender until pretty liquid
- add the milk and 1 egg yolk, whisk so the yolk dissolves into the liquid
- heat it up again
- add the sour cream and the asparagus heads
- season with salt and pepper
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!