This is a really healthy dishes with a ton of veggies and great flavor.
add to shopping list Ingredients
2lb Flank Steak or (beef skirt if low budget)
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp crushed dried thyme
2 tsp salt (more or less depending on your taste =)
2 cups baby greens (lettuce, arugula, matche etc (your fav)
2 cucumbers 1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
tomatoes and onions (optional)
1 greek strained yogurt
3 tps mushed cucumber (use garlic press)
1/2 tps mushed garlic
1 tps olive oil
(+-)salt ^ pepper
1. Rub dry marinade and place in a covered bowl for at least 1 hour, 24 hours top. (in refrigerator)
2. You could either use 2 tbs of olive oil or just non stick spray and cover your grill or pan if you've no grill at home.
3. Heat on high temperature (until smoking =)
4. For Medium cook 4-5 mins per side.
5. Wait 5 mins before slicing steak and serve with the greek salad.
Simple Greek Salad
1. Peel off cucumbers and remove seeds (you could either cut it in squares or rectangles as shown on picture).
2. Tzatziki: Mix yogurt with olive oil, mushed garlic and cucumber, salt and pepper and reserve in refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. Serve greens first, then cucumbers, add feta cheese on top then put satziki on top or on a side.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!