If you haven't figure out how I made this then uh oh. Kidding. Here we go.
salt and pepper
1. Chop onions, carrots, garlic, red pepper and cheese.
2. Boil up pasta and when done drain and mix some olive oil through it so it doesn't get stuck together.
3. Heat up frying pan and add in onions and garlic and carrots, toss through until onions are browned.
4. Add in minced beef, salt and pepper and red pepper.
5. Add in chopped up cheese, I used cheddar.
6. Stir, stir, stir until all mixed together and then add in tomato paste and dried basil.
7. Add in pasta, stir, stir, stir until well mixed and then serve it up.
Thank you for viewing my recipe.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!