This pork would be great on a sandwich but it's perfect for dinner too!
add to shopping list Ingredients
4-6 slices of pork loin
1/4 cup of white wine
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
1 tsp of oregano
1 tsp of rosemary
1 tsp of black pepper
1 tsp of parsley
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp of Goya seasoning
1 tsp of duck sauce (or 1 packet of duck sauce left over from Chinese takeout, har har!)
1 tsp of mustard (or 1 packet of mustard left over from the dining halls! Teeh!)
1. Wash pork loin and pat dry
2. Mix marinade ingredients and rub thoroughly on all sides of the loin
3. Grease a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes or until sizzling and white at 400 degrees
4. Add a teaspoon of leftover marinade and drizzle over each pork loin
5. Cook for another 10 minutes or until the marinade has been soaked into the meat.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!