This is a quick fix meal, best served as lunch on warmer days. The cucumber and cold soba noodles are quite refreshing!
add to shopping list Ingredients
Soba Tsuyu (1/2 cup)
Kirby Cucumber (Seedless)
Sugar (1 Tbsp)
Soy sauce (2Tbsp)
1. Boil pot of water for soba noodles.
2. Make sauce by mixing soba tsuyu, sugar, sesame oil and soy sauce.
3. Julienne cucumbers and chop kimchee into bite-size strips.
4. Make a bed of chopped lettuce in a deep bowl, and drizzle sauce.
5. Place noodles on top, with kimchee and cucumbers.
Sprinkle sesame seeds and strips of scallion for garnish, and all's set.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!