When i buy a 5 lb. bag potato, after making curry and salad, i always make some koroke for sure. You can decide its size and all ingredients are inexpensive, so that will be awesome finger food for party and your budget.
And there is an advantage... you can put it in the freezer up to 2 months without fried. Is that beautiful? ^^
#- makes 20 -#
2 large potato, pare and cut into cube
1 medium onion, chopped
1/4 lb. ground beef (or ground pork)
salt & pepper
<PANKO> Japanese style bread crumbs
1. In a pot with cold water, put potato cube in, turn on the heat and cook about 15 minutes until soft, then mash it.
2. Cook onion with oil, when it's
semitransparent, add ground beef in, stir well and let meat cooked all the way through, then pour into mashed potato, season it with s&p, mix well, let it cool a little bit.
3. Prepare three plates, one with flour, one with beaten egg, and one with bread crumbs.
4. Make batter into pieces, any shape you like, as meatball, cookie or column, then coat with flour, egg and bread crumbs one by one.
5. Heat up a pot with oil, then fried coated batter, cuz all ingredients are cooked, so just fried few minutes until golden brown. Serve with Ketchup or any kind of dressing you like.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!