A super cute snack or lunch for your little ones. Dip them in ketchup for a scary Halloween treat.
add to shopping list Ingredients
Butter (unsalter preferred)
Granted Parmesan Cheese
1. Butter the bread. Have a bowl of grated Parmesan Cheese ready.
2. Press the bread with butter side down to the cheese. Shake of excess cheese.
3. Toast it in your oven, cheese side up.
- You can also use the frying pan (like I did).
- Toast the plain side down first then turn over to toast the side with cheese.
- Remove them once they are slightly brown.
- Cool them on the rack before giving them to your kids.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!