Here is another simple dish to make on a lazy Sunday. I like the little sweetness in the sauce and the colours in this dish makes it look light and summery!
add to shopping list Ingredients
4 Chicken Thighs
Half an Aubergine / Cut into 3cm chunks
Half an Red Pepper and half an Orange Pepper / Cut into 3cm chunks
1 Red Onion / Cut into wedges
1 Courgette / Cut into 3cm chunks
Handful of Basil
Sprigs of Rosemary / half each sprig
150ml of Sun dried tomato & Basil marinade sauce. ( There are various brands that makes this kind of marinade sauce, e.g. Nando's, and Lea & Perrins)
Salt & Pepper
1. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel and season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Put all the vegetables into a bowl and toss together with about 100ml of the tomato marinade sauce. Spread the vegetables out on a roasting tin.
3. Mix the chicken with rest of the marinate, and rest on top of the vegetables. Placing few half sprigs of Rosemary inside each chicken thigh.
4. Put a cling film over the roasting tin and let it all marinade in the fridge for about 30min. Meanwhile, you can preheat the oven to around 190 degrees C.
5. Put the dish into the oven and cook for around 30 - 40min. turning the vegetables half way through cooking time and basting them with the marinade at the bottom of the tray.
6. Remove the rosemary sprigs and serve.
*Best served with some crusty bread or on a bed of couscous.*
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!