I love having noodles. During my childhood noodles would be our morning breakfast on Sundays and till we follow the same as a custom. And the Sunday noodles was generally made by Baba. And that used to be ultimate. Now that I am away from my parents, I miss my Sunday breakfast, but every week I have noodles at least two times .
Because I love to have variety in my food, this variation of noodles was created in the process. All I can say is ... you should try this.
150 gm noodles
10 gm Soyabean Balls
2 number onion
5-6 cloves garlic
2 numbers Green Chilli
2 small bunches coriander
4 tablespoons Oil
1/2 teaspoons red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoons Turmeric powder
3 numbers dried red chillies
2 numbers eggs
1 number milk
2 teaspoon mustard
To taste Black Pepper
To taste salt
1. Bring a large pot of salted water and a drop of oil to boil. When the water boils, add the noodles and let it cook till soften.
2. Drain out the noodles and set aside. Boil water again and add the soyabean ball and let them soften.
3. While this is getting done, whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add salt, tumeric powder and red chilly. Then fry the soyabean balls.
5. In the same pan heat some more oil and add the onions, green chilly and red chilly.
6. When the onions are slighty done, add the garlic and corriander and let it fry.
7. Add the noodle to the pan and stir fry the same. Add the sauce to the same and cook for 2-3 min, then add the soyabean balls and cook for 1 min.
8. Place the noodle in a plate and add some cheese, oregano and chilly flakes and bake for 1 min.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!