add to shopping list Ingredients
3 cups of scotch oats
1 cup of pistachio nuts
1 cup cashew nuts
3 table spoons of butter
6 table spoons of golden syrup
These are a bit rough, so feel free to add more golden syrup if you like sticky flapjacks!
Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees C
1. Peel pistachio nuts
2. Partially blend the cashews, pistachio and 1 cup of the oats
3. Heat the butter in a pan and once melted add the golden syrup and heat for about 1 minute
4. Add the nuts, and oats and mix well with a wooden spoon making sure the entire mixture is coated with the syrup.
5. Butter an oven tray and then lay the mixture down, smoothing it out as you go.
6. Put in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
7. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes otherwise the flapjacks will break up when you try to cut them into smaller pieces.
8. Make a nice cup of tea and enjoy!
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!