Simple ingredients but big flavour. Serve with hot tea.
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Cream the Butter and Sugar, then mix in the Flour.
3) Grease a 9x9 (flat) glass baking pan using the foil from the Butter.
4) Press the dough into the pan evenly, making sure there are no gaps or bubbles.
5) Prick the top of the dough repeatedly with a fork.
6) Place into the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
7) When finished, leave in the oven overnight to cool.
8) Cut into squares (5x5 works well).
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!