First time I made this dish, and to my surprise it turned out really well. Of course, we were really hungry at that time, which could be the reason we thought it was good. It took 2 girls 15 minutesto chop, mix, and chuck into the oven, and fed 4 really hungry girls.
add to shopping list Ingredients
500g skinned and deboned chicken thigh
1/2 cup olive oil
75g grated parmesan cheese
75g bread crumbs
2 tsp dried italian seasoning/your favorite dried herb
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1/4 - 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 - 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Chop chicken into chunks. Mine were around 3-4cm-ish.
3. Add salt and pepper (depending on how salty you like your chicken, and on how salty your cheese is) to the chicken. Mix and set aside.
4. Beat egg together with olive oil.
5. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan, dried herbs, and coriander together.
6. Dunk chicken into egg-oil mix, and drag through bread crumbs.
7. Put onto a baking tray and bake at 180 for 20 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown.
A problem I had was I put a piece of al foil on the tray and sprayed it with olive oil, but my chicken still stuck to the foil. Can someone tell me how to prevent this??
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!