This is a super spicy dish with some great seafood. Not for the faint of heart.
add to shopping list Ingredients
Mixed seafood - prawns, bay scallops, calamari
1 can whole tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 shallots, sliced
2-3 tsps dried basil
8 dried red chili
1/2 lb penne, boiled for ~9 mins or according to pack instructions. Set aside.
cherry tomatoes and broccoli (garnish)
1. Heat some olive oil in saute pan, add in garlic and shallots and fry till fragrant
2. Add in seafood and stir fry till cooked
3. Add in can of tomatoes, mashing them while mixing in pan. Then add in whole red chilis
4. When almost cooked, add the dried basil and mix well
5. When ready to serve, add in penne, mix well, then dish out
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!