- The preserved sour plum I'm using is rather sour so I using 4 and juice of 2 limes. You can add more if you like.
- The flavour get stronger the longer you stand the sour plum in hot water.
- You can drink it hot, warm or chill. I like best when it's ice cold!
- It's a instant sore throat reliever!
add to shopping list Ingredients
3-5 Preserved Sour Plum (??)
1-2 Lime (??)
200ml Hot Water
1. Throw in the preserved sour plum in a glass of hot water.
2. Let it stand of about 15 minutes.
3. Squeeze in the lime juice.
4. Give it a quick stir.
5. Drink it!
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!