This is a beautiful Valentines day treat. It's great for kids too.
add to shopping list Ingredients
yellow cake mix (such as Pillsbury or Betty Crocker)
1 cup raspberry jam
2 tbsp water
2 pkg fresh raspberry
1 ounce white chocolate
1. Bake cake according to instruction. Completely cool.
2. Use heart shaped cookie cutters to cut out hearts and split each heart horizontally into two layers or equal thickness
3. Boil raspberry jam with water until slightly thickened and brush onto hearts
4. Stack one cake layer on top of another and arrange raspberries on top layer
5. Brush raspberries with jam
6. Drizzle melted white chocolate over raspberries in a pretty pattern
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!