add to shopping list Ingredients
Mushrooms.. ALOT of it! I used portobello and baby buttons. Approx about 500g altogether.-1 onion (white)-Butter.. I recommend about 30-40g..-A tablespoon of concentrated beef broth-Tablespoon of flour-Salt and Pepper to taste-50ml milk (optional)Secret Ingredients:-Paprika (a few sprinkles of it)-Dill (a few sprinkles of it)
The secret ingredients here are the paprika and dill! I know it sounds like an odd combination but it adds the punch to this delicious hearty soup!
1. Slice mushrooms and onions. Reserve a few slices of mushrooms to decorate the dish.
2. Sauteed mushrooms and onions in butter til soft for a few minutes or until mushrooms are fragrant and its juices have come out.
3. Sprinkle in the paprika and dill and stir
4. Pulse the entire mixture in the blender til nice and smooth
5. Return it back to the pot. Mix the concentrated beef broth with the flour and add it to the soup. This helps to thicken it up.
6. Add milk if you want the soup to be thinner.. (not really necessary)
7. Season with salt and pepper
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!