I finally went to this shop that sells pretty much everything you need for baking :D
And they sell rose petals !
I'm not too fond of rose scented food, but this is an exception as the petals are just so pretty.
If you like rose scented foods, you can add more rose water, just remember to then reduce the amount of milk you add in (or you'll have runny mix ;D).
Makes 12 Cupcakes
125g self-raising flour
125g soft unsalted butter
40g white chocolate
1tsp rose water
300g dark chocolate
Optional For Decorations
edible rose petals
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 C
2. In a food processor, combine everything except the milk.
3. Blitz until smooth, then add in the milk and pulse just to combine.
4. Spoon into cupcake cases and bake until slightly golden brown.
5. Let the cupcakes cool before covering them with the icing.
6. To make icing : place the chocolate and butter in a bowl, and melt on a double boiler.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!