An interesting appetizer or side dish. This eggy custard is full of flavor.
add to shopping list Ingredients
1 egg (Note: I chose to use quality organic cage-free egg since the ingredients used are few and basic)
1/8 cup chicken stock (not more than half of the quantity of beaten egg mixture)
bunashimeiji mushrooms, a countable few
1. Whisk egg well, and sieve to remove any remaining egg white strands
2. Add chicken stock to the beaten egg mixture. Stir to combine and DO NOT whisk again
3. Add mushroom to custard mixture
4. Steam over simmering fire or heat (DO NOT boil) till custard sets
5. Serve with a dash of sesame oil on top
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!