add to shopping list Ingredients
1/2 cup Crisco
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup sour cream
cinnamon and sugar for topping
Don't let the name scare you off...these mounds of sweetness never give off a hint of thier sour cream bloodline...just delicious cinnamony goodness. A recipe handed down in my family and a favorite with coffee and tea.
1. Cream Crisco & sugar together.
2. Add eggs & vanilla.
3. Beat untill light.
4. Mix dry ingredients together.
5. Add dry ingredients and sour cream
alternatley to creamed mixture.
6. Drop by heaping spoonfull on greased
cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
7. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar BEFORE
8. Bake at 400F for 10 - 12 minutes.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!