This is a nice simple pasta sauce. I'd say include the wine because it makes it so much better.
add to shopping list Ingredients
500gm ground lean beef mince
1 can peeled tomatoes
1 can tomato paste
2 teaspoons garlic
1 large onion
1 teaspoon sugar
Sweet Basil (dried)
Salt and pepper
One cup red wine (optional)
Spaghetti - enough for 4 servings
Grated cheese of your choice
1. Peel and chop onion. Fry onion and garlic at high heat for about 5-7 minutes.
2. Lower heat. Add ground beef and fry until brown.
3. Add salt, pepper and spices to taste.
4. Chop peeled tomatoes and add.
5. Add tomato paste and sugar.
6. Add red wine (if chosen as option).
7. Lower heat. Stir well and let simmer for at least 20 minutes.
8. While bolognaise is simmering cook spaghetti until "al dente".
9. Serve spaghetti with bolognaise topped off with grated cheese
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!