Here is a nice spinach dish that has some neat presentation value to it, too!
add to shopping list Ingredients
300 g Spinach, cut into equal sections
1/2 tablespoon oil
Some shredded bonito
2 teaspoon light soy sauce.
1. Add oil in a pot of water and blanch spinach. 2-3 minutes is enough.
2. Drain and squeeze out water.
3. Sprinkle some shredded bonito.
4. Drizzle the light soy sauce.
- I like to place spinach this way (standing up) because they tend to absorb sauce very fast. Then those on the bottom will be too salty.
- This presentation makes sure the sauce gets evenly distributed.
- I find this dish best eaten at room temperature not hot.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!