- Now, don't go using chopsticks, fork or knife. Use your fingers to eat these!
- And don't leave out the heads! Suck them hard!
- Don't forget to finish the soup too!
add to shopping list Ingredients
12 medium to large Prawns, preferably live prawns
4 slices Angelica Sinensis aka ??
1/2 handful Wolfberries aka ???
1 tablespoon Chinese Cooking Wine
A pinch of salt
2 slice Ginger (if you are not using live prawns)
1. Put all ingredients except prawns, in a bowl and steam it for 30 minutes to release the flavour of Angelica Sinensis.
2. Lay the prawns in a deep dish.
3. Pour the sauce with the herbs over the prawns.
4. Return to steam for 7 minutes, longer if you refrigerate it or till cook.
5. Indulge now!
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!