A new way for you to make chicken wings at home. The marinade is nice and sweet, but feel free to add your own hot sauce or spices to suit the flavor you wish to achieve.
add to shopping list Ingredients
Mid joint Chicken wings
1 bowl water
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon Mirin
1 tablespoon wine
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Mix the marinade.
2. Pour the marinade over the wings and marinate for at least ½ hour.
3. Saute the wings in pan till lightly burnt. Pour away excess oil.
4. Pour the remaining marinade with 1 bowl of water with the chicken in the pan.
5. Cook in low fire till the sauce is half.
6. Remove and serve hot with rice
- You can bring it back to a pan to saute again to get it a slight burnt (like what I did).
- Mirin is a rice wine similar to Sake but low in alcohol content and is slightly sweet in taste ... you can say it's a Sweet Rice Wine.
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!