add to shopping list Ingredients
Half of a pummelo
about 1/4 cup organic vanilla soy milk
mint leaves (optional) (for garnish, I didn't use it)
Ok, I admit that this is not really a "recipe", but something I put together when I had a major sweet tooth but did not want to indulge. But indulge I did! Pummelo is so yum! If you've never tried pummelo, it's like a sweet grapefruit. I would suggest you to try it alone first and then try it with my recipe. :) The sweetness of the vanilla soy milk really balances the tangy citrus taste of the pummelo. So good.
1. Cut out the meat of the pummelo only.
2. Place in a cute lil glass cup if you got one.
3. Put just enough soy milk to cover the pummelo.
4. Swoosh it around a little and let it soak up the vanilla flavor for like 30 seconds.
5. Take a tiny fork and indulge. :)
Post a Question or Commentblog comments powered by Disqus
Great Meal Ideas & More!